SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually can’t wait for Space 220 to open. It look really cool and actually makes me want to go back just for that. I hope it’s as cool as I think it could be.

At this point, I'm half expecting the restaurant to open with the same menu as Garden Grill, but with the word "Space" added in front of everything. Enjoy your Harvest-inspired Space Salad then some All-Natural Sliced Space Turkey Breast. Oh, and obviously Astronaut Ice Cream for dessert.
And I’ll pay for it with my Batuu Bucks gift card from Galaxy’s Edge.

Attachments

• space220_menu.pdf
    40.6 KB · Views: 285
  • space220_lunch.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 173
  • space220_lounge.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 110
  • space220_kid_dinner.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 74
  • space220_kid_lunch.pdf
    33.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

For those who glimpsed the menu before it was pulled, can you tell us what you remember? A perverse part of me wants to know.
Yup. Gimme a minute to edit this and I'll type something up. :)

*edited to add* -

Pre fixe dinner – choose ap/entrée/dessert. $79?

Couple of different salad type options, one with grains, one with pears, a burrata with artichoke hearts that sounded kinda fun, tempura cauliflower.

Dinner was to be expected - choose the steak(filet) or the chicken(roasted) or the seafood thing(I wanna say salmon?). The also had duck and I wanna say short ribs. The veg option is a pasta and there was also a section underneath for lobster or a bone-in ribeye but they had prices next to them and I’m not sure if that was a substitution price?

Desserts were a plant-based carrot cake, chocolate cheesecake, gelato (a few flavors), and a lemon mousse with blueberries (Pandora, anyone?).

Lunch pre fixe - $55, ap/entrée

I believe the ap list was the same.

Lunch entrée had a burger option, and the filet was replaced with a flat iron steak.

Lots of wine on the list. Bunch of domestic beers, you can get a bud light in space. They had a couple different bottles of Skywalker wines (which I love) so that was nice. There was a mixed drink list for the dinner and the lounge but I didn't read through it since I'm a wine kinda gal.

Lounge bites has some deviled eggs and some sliders.

Obviously I should have taken screen shots and I’m sure some blogger did just that and will post it somewhere later. I'm forgetting some things.

Last edited:
I still have the menu page up in a window 😳
lunch:

Main
Select One of Each: Lift-Offs (Appetizer) + Star Course (Entrée) / $55
Lift-Offs
Big Bang Burrata

Burrata di Mozzarella, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Arugula, Sunflower Seed Romesco
Starry Calamari
Fried Calamari, Italian Cherry Peppers, Spicy Marinara, Roasted Pepper Citrus Aioli
Blue Moon Cauliflower
Tempura Fried Cauliflower, Housemade Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese Dust
Neptuna Tartare*
Yellowfin Tuna, Yuzu Ginger Miso, Soy, Avocado, Raddish, Apple, Sesame Crackers
Centauri Caesar Salad
Miniature Romaine, Classic Caesar Dressing, Parmigiano Reggiano
Space Greens
Bibb Lettuce, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Pears, Spiced Pecans, Apple Cider Dressing
Galaxy Grain Salad
Quinoa, Beluga Lentils, Roasted Red and Golden Beets, Oranges, King Oyster Mushroom, Cashew Hummus
Star Course
Seared Tuna*

Spiced Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Marinated Egg, Brown Rice, Edamame, Pineapple, Radishes
Bluehouse Salmon*
Glazed Carrots, King Oyster Mushrooms, Baby Bok Choy, Ginger, Beurre Blanc
Centauri Burger*
Signature Beef Blend, White Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Shredded Lettuce, Tomatoes, Fried Potato Wedges, Sriracha Aioli
Flat Iron Steak*
Coffee Space Rub, Smashed Fingerling Potatoes, Cabernet Butter, Haricot Vert
Roasted Free-Range Chicken
Chicken Roulade, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Garlic Thyme Jus
Baked Maccheroni
Candele Pasta, Sausage Ragu, Broccolini, Sheep's Milk Ricotta, Béchamel, Pecorino
Terra-Bolognese
Corn Linguine, Tempeh Ragu, Macadamia Nut "Ricotta", Zucchini, Mushroom
Space Station Special
Galactic Lobster Globe*

Maine Lobster Salad, Quinoa, Bulgur Wheat, Avocado, Lettuce, Mango, Citrus Dressing, Crispy Wonton. Supplemental $18
Satellite Sides
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Fried Potato Wedges
Brussels Sprouts
Broccolini

Dinner
Select One of Each: Lift-Offs (Appetizer) + Star Course (Entrée) + Supernova Sweets (Dessert) / $79
Lift-Offs
Big Bang Burrata

Burrata di Mozzarella, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Arugula, Sunflower Seed Romesco
Starry Calamari
Fried Calamari, Italian Cherry Peppers, Spicy Marinara, Roasted Pepper Citrus Aioli
Blue Moon Cauliflower
Tempura Fried Cauliflower, Housemade Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese Dust
Neptuna Tartare*
Yellowfin Tuna, Yuzu Ginger Miso, Soy, Avocado, Raddish, Apple, Sesame Crackers
Centauri Caesar Salad
Miniature Romaine, Classic Caesar Dressing, Parmigiano Reggiano
Space Greens
Bibb Lettuce, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Pears, Spiced Pecans, Apple Cider Dressing
Galaxy Grain Salad
Quinoa, Beluga Lentils, Roasted Red and Golden Beets, Oranges, King Oyster Mushroom, Cashew Hummus
Star Course
Slow Rotation Short Rib

Braised Short Rib, Cheddar Grits, Bacon, Haricot Vert
Florida Red Snapper*
San Marzano Tomato Broth, Fingerling Potatoes, Broccolini, Sicilian Tapenade
Roasted Free-Range Chicken
Chicken Roulade, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Garlic Thyme Jus
X2 Duck
Roasted and Confit Crescent Duck, Butternut Squash Flan, Brussels Sprouts, Orange Glaze
Terra-Bolognese
Corn Linguine, Tempeh Ragu, Macadamia Nut "Ricotta", Zucchini, Mushroom
Bluehouse Salmon*
Glazed Carrots, King Oyster Mushrooms, Baby Bok Choy, Ginger, Beurre Blanc
8 Oz. Filet Mignon*
Cabernet Butter, Potato Leek Croquette, Haricot Vert. U10 Shrimp $9 / Half Lobster $15
Space Station Special
1.5 Lbs Baked Whole Lobster Stuffed with Jumbo Crab*

Roasted Corn, Broccolini, Mornay Sauce. Supplemental $20
24 Oz. Bone In Ribeye*
Coffee Space Rub, Cheddar Leek Moonrock, Asparagus, Cippolini Onion. Supplemental $18
Supernova Sweets
Carrot Cake

Plant-Based Carrot Cake with Plant-Based Cream Cheese, Candied Walnuts, Toasted Pepitas
Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake
Dark Chocolate Sauce, Caramel Crunchy Pearls, Salted Toffee Drizzle
Chocolate Cheesecake
Whipped Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate Sauce, White Chocolate Crunchy Pearls, Cookie Crumbs, Dark Chocolate Shards
Gelato and Sorbet
Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry or Mango
Lemon Mousse
Lemon Mousse Sphere adorned with White Chocolate Rings, Lemon Custard, Marinated Blueberries, Lemon Curd
Satellite Sides
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Fried Potato Wedges
Brussels Sprouts
Broccolini

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter