SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have been trying for half an hour - I don’t believe it’s open yet as I can’t get anything for lunch or dinner on any date but maybe I just can’t 🥲 but I hope I’m wrong !! I hope it’s worth only getting 2 hrs sleep and I snag one !! 😎
Good Luck Everyone !!! 👍

I tried multiple dates/combos last night before going to bed and also this am - no dice. I am assuming/hoping they just haven’t populated the open slots yet vs all openings booked already.
I’ve been at work refreshing all night and nothing has opened up yet

After my Steakhouse71 near miss I’m up too. Nothing yet but on iPad it will let me search.
We didn’t think dinner at SH71 was going to be as competitive as it was. Sure glad I randomly woke up on Thursday and searched for reservations.

Space 220 though? Alarms were set, devices charged.

I have been at work all night refreshing periodically, but now it's time for constant refreshing for the next 30 minutes! Hopefully this works. I have a feeling this will be more competitive than Steakhouse 71, which I had no problem getting reservations for. I am nervous about Space 220!

for the ones that have done this before.... it's just a matter of keep refreshing the "check availability" button... or do I have to log in back right next to the hour? thanks!

I have been at work all night refreshing periodically, but now it's time for constant refreshing for the next 30 minutes! Hopefully this works. I have a feeling this will be more competitive than Steakhouse 71, which I had no problem getting reservations for. I am nervous about Space 220!
agree will be more competitive than SH71 but we were able to grab a Cali Grill/Celebration at the top of the world reservation so knock on wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter