SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snagged Lunch at 12:10 on Sept. 30. Tried several times before I finally scored.

Last edited:

Well that was stressful. It kept making me put in my card info even tho it’s saved in my account. I was so worried it was gonna drop my reservations. Got a ressie for nov 4th!!
it wont let me put the info in just scan the card on the app.. should I just let it load? wont let me hit book

If you got through to the 'reserve' button and it froze, check your 'my plans' and it should be in there.

So mad had a reservation and the site crashed. Now can't get the site the load. OMG!!
Yeah, I had that same thing too. I hit the back button and "resubmitted" the info. It then jumped me to a page to enter my credit card(not my saved card that normally is already being used) info to keep the reservation. I figured it could not hurt and it ended up working.

Pretty messy IT by disney, but that is always a thing.

Today is my ADR day and can’t get make ADRs for anything either in the website or app. Having trouble getting the screen to load.
It should get back to normal soon. In the mean time you will probably see more availability of other restaurants during the day from people dropping things for Space.

I couldn't find any reservations for our dates Sept 29-Oct 3, but thats ok. It's not like we won't ever come back lol.

I had a “conflict”, but it wouldn’t let me swap reservations. Once the time offers moved out of conflict range, I had to re enter all CC info. In the end, I never got a confirmation :(. Now I can’t even get I got the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter