SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be at Disney later this week and thinking I may try to get into the lounge Thursday. My sister was able to book us lunch there for our November trip this morning. I’m interested to see how “walk up” is going to work this week. Hoping it’s a virtual queue you can join in the park. Don’t think I’ll do it if it means getting in line at park open. Will enjoy the booths instead if that’s the case.
We are going down this weekend for our PH Squeak Peek which is Saturday afternoon. Would love to get in on Sunday for lunch before driving back to Jax. Would you mind reporting back on how it went for you? Expecting it be crazy with long waits but hoping I'm wrong! TIA!

How can they all be gone already? MDE was so glitchy this morning- is every date and time truly booked up for the next 60 days or is it still glitching?

How can they all be gone already? MDE was so glitchy this morning- is every date and time truly booked up for the next 60 days or is it still glitching?
I have no evidence to back this up but I would question if it is still glitching. That said, i got my reservation around 537am EST today and am basing my statement solely on our 60+ booking experience last month.

I used the app (which typically never works for me) - got a 2:55 Lunch on 10/1. Had to book for table of 3, even though only need 2 - nothing available for 2. Will try to modify from there. I booked at 5:54 am today....took a few attempts before finally working.

Got up at 5:30 and was able to get 9/29 dinner, shortly after we tried to book for young adult daughter going early November and as we were selecting something the site went down and good old cogsworth was popping up for a while and then they were all gone

We are going down this weekend for our PH Squeak Peek which is Saturday afternoon. Would love to get in on Sunday for lunch before driving back to Jax. Would you mind reporting back on how it went for you? Expecting it be crazy with long waits but hoping I'm wrong! TIA!
Definitely. We’ll also be there Friday for our Remy AP review, so we’ll have 2 chances. Hoping that because it’s a weekday, we won’t have as many locals to contend with, but we’ll see what the process is.

I think something must’ve glitched this am bc I woke up at 730 cst and secured a reservation on 10/22 for 4 and 11/26 for 10. I couldn’t believe it let me book a Party of 10!!!
The party of 4 could have been a reservation that someone started but did not complete. It will hold the reservation before releasing it again. Also some people booked and cancelled when they got a better time (I did).

The party of 10 is probably because you are using your 60 + 10. Many others cannot book that far out because they do not have a resort reservation.

I’m curious what others are experiencing with walk-up right now? I still don’t see it in the app. Do we actually have to go to the restaurant? Should I go now for a dinner reservation? I don’t want to walk all the over if it’s too early right now to join the walk-up list for a dinner reservation. Maybe we will see what others experienced today and try it again tomorrow. I’m a little frustrated that there isn’t a way to join the walk-up list from the app like for other restaurants.

I’m curious what others are experiencing with walk-up right now? I still don’t see it in the app. Do we actually have to go to the restaurant? Should I go now for a dinner reservation? I don’t want to walk all the over if it’s too early right now to join the walk-up list for a dinner reservation. Maybe we will see what others experienced today and try it again tomorrow. I’m a little frustrated that there isn’t a way to join the walk-up list from the app like for other restaurants.
I think I remember reading that you have to be in the vicinity of the restaurant to do the walkup thing.

I’m not sure how to link to twitter but search space 220. Given the throngs of people running and lined up, I’m not sure you would be able to get in before park close today honestly. It looked like the race to Smuggler’s Run that we did in October 2019.

edited to add links (hopefully works):

I was up at 445 am cst, tried from 5-6 on several devices, got several seating "times" and i clicked to book, selected party members and then tried to "book" and it would "crash" with Donald duck saying "oops" ...... I guess I can use my $80 and buy lots of food and wine samples! LOL:P:P CONGRATS to everyone who "scored" a MDE

This morning at 5:30 am my daughter was able to get two nights dinner reservations for our November trip.

One night, DD, DSIL & DS, & DDIL (Babysitting duty for us) - I will try for my March trip.
One night DD & DSIL -

I've been searching YouTube for live streams to see how it's going! No luck - just media bloggers posting short videos, which of course make it look like everything is going perfectly.

Definitely. We’ll also be there Friday for our Remy AP review, so we’ll have 2 chances. Hoping that because it’s a weekday, we won’t have as many locals to contend with, but we’ll see what the process is.
Thanks so much, would also appreciate if you can explain the process. It seems there is confusion about the walk-up process.

I was up at 445 am cst, tried from 5-6 on several devices, got several seating "times" and i clicked to book, selected party members and then tried to "book" and it would "crash" with Donald duck saying "oops" ...... I guess I can use my $80 and buy lots of food and wine samples! LOL:P:P CONGRATS to everyone who "scored" a MDE
Next time don't waste time filling in the party members you can do that later. I don't think you even have to do it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter