Space still hard to get?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
We went to space when it first opened and it was impossible to get ADRs, we got lucky. My parents really want to try it so we are going to try when our 60 day window hits on Wednesday. I am trying for 5 days in so 60+5. Is it still going to be difficult? We have 6 people

I didn't have trouble for 6 people at 60+5 for the restaurant. I don't think you can get a reservation for 6 for the lounge though so I wouldn't waste time in the morning trying.

As above, the tables in the Lounge are for 2 or 4 people max, so a party of 6 would need two ADRs. Tables in the Restaurant are larger, and reservations there are easier to get because each person is required to order the prix fixe meal. In the Lounge each person has the choice of the prix fixe meal or a la carte lounge appetizers, etc.

I was booking yesterday for 60+8 days and saw both Lounge and main restaurant for dinner on most days (2-4 people).

Correct, if OP had a party of 4 I'd suggest the lounge all day because that's definitely the better way to go. At 60+5 they may be able to get one for 4, but the chances of getting another for 4 or 2 is probably nil as they'd be gone.

Just in case anyone has a similar question, I will update that it was WIDE open for 6 people at 60+ 5. As was Woody’s, chef Mickey, beaches and cream, Tusker house. I really now wish I would have slept in a little😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter