Space220 and ‘customizing’ orders?

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
Will be sitting at lounge on upcoming ADR and I think we may end up ordering one adult meal and one kids meal (for a Disney adult).

for the adult items, are they ok with replacing the sides? For example, getting mashed potatoes and green beans instead of whatever the regular sides are (although it looks like the mashed potatoes they had with the chicken are gone?.. if so, bummer)

for the kid items for an adult size, my understanding is they give you a double portion. Do they ever give two half portions of two different items instead?

thanks

Last edited:
We did the lounge on Friday, and it was great. I 100% recommend it. I’d do it again if we happened on another reservation. My husband even agrees, and he was hesitant. Be both feel the restaurant option was not a good choice. We (3 people) had four apps, three desserts, and 3 drinks.. and we spent $150 after tax&tip. The Prix Fixe menu is not a good choice for us.

my bad on my post.. haven’t been there yet but post made it look like I was there when I posted. Have an adr, wondering how much I can ask for substitutions.
I would guess it has to do with what your server wants to do.

We did the lounge on Friday, and it was great. I 100% recommend it. I’d do it again if we happened on another reservation. My husband even agrees, and he was hesitant. Be both feel the restaurant option was not a good choice. We (3 people) had four apps, three desserts, and 3 drinks.. and we spent $150 after tax&tip. The Prix Fixe menu is not a good choice for us.
How were the drinks?

How were the drinks?
We didn’t get alcohol ones. My Milky Way was really bad. My daughter had the popping cotton candy one, it was fun and tasted good. My husband got the unsweet iced tea. It was flavored or something? Not sure.. but it was very good!

You can reserve lounge?

For the lounge, can you order off of the regular menu, not just the lounge menu?
That's the best thing about scoring a lounge ADR - each person in your party gets to choose between the pre fixe or the lounge menu. And IMHO the view is better from there, too.

You can even do one prix fixe and split it between two people in the lounge! Such a much better option vs the restaurant!

Oh this is a fantastic option! Good to know! My husband and I often split meals, so good to know we can do that here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter