Spaceship Earth has floated away

rickybobby

Please bring back Tapestry of Nations
Just got back tonight from Disney trip. Rained so much that Spaceship Earth floated away. Last sighted heading toward Tampa area. Some areas in the vicinity were reporting well over 10 inches of rain Tuesday alone.;)

Spaceship Earth has floated away

FOUND it!

FindingNemo-SSE.gif

That's a scary thought. Just imagine it... an abyss of rain waters, and a huge golf ball bobbing along in it... ;)

I love Spaceship Earth (my favorite "slow ride), but something about it is inherently creepy to me. It's just so... big.

Oh gosh is the rain bad down there? That stinks.

Since this is not really about trip planning, and is obviously not true, I'm going to move it over to the theme parks community board.

The rain deficit is officially over for now in Lake Buena Vista. Very funny pictures posted. :thumbsup2

I know it ruins some many peoples Disney trips but we need it so bad! :worship: Thank you rain gods!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter