Spam popups

Same here: iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17.4, using Safari. My guess is that the ad provider for DIS is letting something through. I have had multiple redirections to various spammy sites.

I’ve been getting weird antivirus notifications on my desktop running chrome for at least a week now. It’s almost unusable. It’s only on this site.

Now today I’m getting Norton pop ups on my phone running safari.

Over the past few days I have also been receiving Norton pop-ups. Usually when I click on any link and sometimes whiteout clicking on anything.

1711421496555.jpeg

Getting this too, Norton security etc. Every time I visit the site using Safari. Using Chrome now and so far no issue.

I'm getting it within 5 seconds of opening any thread on the boards this morning on chrome.

Ugh, just saw this thread, thought it was just me! I cleared cache and cookies across all browsers/devices. Keeps redirecting to trackmenow.life.

Still happening for me as well, android phone on any of my browser apps and a windows 10 device using both Chrome and opera

Still happening to me. I’m afraid the Dis website has corrupted my phone and iPad.
I’m going to stay off this site for a few days.
It only happens here on the Dis not on other websites. When it happens I can’t get past it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter