Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list is for the people who wish to take part in the fish extender thinge!

Since some do not!

If you do not sign up, people may assume, that you do not wish to take part!

So..you are doing it differntly this time around...I don't have to bring 100 plus gifts..only gifts for the people on the list if I am participating????

So..you are doing it differntly this time around...I don't have to bring 100 plus gifts..only gifts for the people on the list if I am participating????

I thought the list was everyone on the cruise that signed on to this board. Peter aren't you just adding people when they sign in, whether or not they want to participate in the fish extender gifts?

I thought the list was everyone on the cruise that signed on to this board. Peter aren't you just adding people when they sign in, whether or not they want to participate in the fish extender gifts?

ok

Fish Extender Gifts - This is a fun "game" that was started with the Westbound Panama Canal cruise. For those who want to give gifts, please use the roster for names and locations of people. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to give anything to get anything !!

~~~ What is a Fish Extender ~~~ Click Here.

I think after several responses that we will use the old way to due this!
If this is a problem just let me know!
LOL ok ok ok
Peter

Jaryd and I are off today. We're heading to see National Treasure in the snow...about 2 inches on the ground in CO.

Happy Day Off!

:woohoo:

Fish Extender Gifts - This is a fun "game" that was started with the Westbound Panama Canal cruise. For those who want to give gifts, please use the roster for names and locations of people. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to give anything to get anything !!

I think after several responses that we will use the old way to due this!
If this is a problem just let me know!
LOL ok ok ok
Peter

Thanks Peter. Just trying to get clarification! I know it's a long time off, but some people like to prepare in advance, lol. (yes me)

We are completely upacked and the laundry is done.....still need to put away some of the laundry (was thinking of just packing them back in my suitcase!!!!) and now I'm uploading my pictures and figuring out which ones to print.

You will probably be back in two weeks, so yes, go ahead and put those clean clothes right back into your suitcase. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Cheryl...I wish I was going back in 2 weeks....we actally have to wait 216 days :sad:

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :wizard:
We're finally surfacing from all the drama of the past months and we have big news! :cheer2:
WE'RE GRANDPARENTS!!! :cloud9:
Our daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Friday.
Michael Dylan 7lbs 15oz 21 inches
As you can see he already has his Mickey ears!!
Everyone is very tired but very happy!

S4Gvszi028LfPAS2EbyadAOAeSiWhi0s0060.jpg
RDyBIyM+fTCs6OtxV1hvGD-D6s3KBIdi0060.jpg
2KzYKX9RY0TBzIpuxU9EhL+r2XISxXey0060.jpg

Can't wait for this cruise! We are in serious withdrawel, not having been on either ship since Sept!!! We will definately be bringing our Fish Extender so please add us to any list involved. :thumbsup2

It was great to see Scott, Lynn, Peter and DanorLou at DAK! Glad that Joe got to cheer some of you on at the race! Sorry I didn't make it I was feeling a bit under the weather that morning, maybe some Canadian visitors wore me out..... :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Miss you Mom & Elaine!!!:grouphug:

CONGRATULATIONS
GRANDMA LESLIE & GRANDPA JOE

Michael Dylan is adorable....wish we could have been there to have seen him in person but that dreaded thing called work got in the way!!!!!

P.S. we miss you too!!!! :grouphug: only 216 more days!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter