Special Arrival Treats for 1st Time visit?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of someone I couldl contact at Disney or ideas for arrival gifts/treats for my 2 sons (ages 10 & 5)? This is our first visit to DL and they can't wait. We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel and I didn't know if their guest services could have autograph books or pins waiting upon checkin. I did something similiar in WDW a few years back and they loved the fact that it was waiting for them..any thoughts? Thanks!!!

I'm sure you could call the front desk of the hotel - they could have anything from the hotel gift shop waiting for you in the room. I know they have autograph books, candy, stuffed animals, etc. I saw a cute idea of having themed pj's for the kids waiting as well. I don't know if they have the signed pictures of the characters available there - but you can always ask!

Disney's Vacation Planning can do that for you. Their phone number is (714) 300-7526

waiting for your kids. Just call the number above and they'll add it onto your room tab.

I have to say, if the CMs at DL are anything like the ones at WDW, they'll go out of their way to add little touches if you let them know. When I went to WDW I sent a letter asking to be in the Toy Story area (including a birthday photo of my son at his Toy Story themed party). I wrote because I'd spent two weeks on the phone talking to one person after another who assured me it was not their job to assign rooms...I must have talked to half a dozen different departments.

When we got there, not only were we in that section, when you opened our door, you stepped out into Andy's room! We had to be in a premium room...but they gave it to us at no added cost! In addition, they had a card with photos of Buzz and Woody that was written to my son, welcoming him to WDW. AND, they had a bouquet of balloons for him, too!!! That vacation was a BIG splurge for me, and lots of people told me I was crazy taking a 3 1/2 year old to WDW...alone. The Disney people touched my heart with all the effort they put into making it a dream-come-true!

I hope the CMs at your hotel come through to make your kid's first experience as memorable as my son's!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter