Special birthday request: Help!

stevedthomas

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I’ve been fortunate to go to Florida a number of times and (hoping) to return in October 2022.

we’re not planning to do the Disney theme parks this time around, but more than likely will be spending a good number of days at Universal/Islands of Adventure, plus possibly Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens

Anyway I digress, it’ll be my wife’s 47th birthday whilst we are away and I want to do special something special at one of these parks or externally.

Any suggestions please? Our kids will be 16 and 11 when we go.

Thanks.

That's somewhat of a 'piece of string' question. What sort of things does she enjoy and not enjoy?

California Grill is lovely if you can time it with seeing the fireworks at MK (they have an external viewing platform, we timed it so we went out there after our meal)

Bice at the Portofino Bay hotel at Universal is one of my favourites. In fact the whole hotel has a lovely atmosphere, last time I stayed they had live music on the piazza outside the hotel in the evening.

If you wanted to get away from the parks, Winter Garden is a lovely area in Orlando with lots of great restaurants along Plant Street.

If you're going to Busch Gardens you could head to the beaches at St Pete's or Clearwater

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter