Special Discounts for Police/Fire???

How terrible about that young man's lungs! No, I never believed the air was safe to breath, but can you imagine the panic and mahem had they admitted that to begin with?

Have a great time on your vacation. Thanks for helping me try to get an extension. It was worth a try if for no other reason than to put my 2 cents in to Disney about how this could've been handled more effectively.

My husband was called back up to Active Duty (after being out and a civilian for over 2 years) in January. He is only stationed in North Carolin thank goodness but it was IMPOSSIBLE for us to take advantage of the 4/30 deadline. OUr lives were upside down, financially ,emotionally, etc.!! The last thing on our minds was a vacataion!

We would definitely go after Thanksgiving if there were significant discounts....

I sent a brief e-mail.

We'll see........

Today I received a call from a very nice fellow from Disney in reponse to my email that I sent them. He said that there was no extension to the offer and that they took case by case situations to look at. He also advised that it was only for those who were at ground zero. He was very nice about everything and I told him I completly understood and thanked him for calling me.

Thought everyone might want to know.

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter