Special Disney Trip

andi220

Earning My Ears
We are planning a special trip to WDW December 28-Jan 5. What makes it so special is this trip is several years in the making. My sister had a stroke and the entire familiy was not able to come in April 2012. This was going to be a celebration of our mother's 60th birthday as well. We attempted to reschedule for this april but that did not come to pass either. I want to make this the most special trip to Disney ever for them all. Do you all have any ideas to help? Thanks!

1. How many people are involved?

2. The first few days of your trip will be the absolute busiest time of the year with Park capacity closings.

3. You really have to make any dining reservations 180 days out if you want to have any sit-down meals.

4. Are you planning to stay one or off property?

I would stay on property so that if the parks reach a low capasity level they will still let resort guest in but offsite guest will be turned away.

I would book a wishes fireworks cruise for the family.

We will be staying on property at Shades of Green. My husband is military. There will be about 16 of us going. There are only a few sit down meals we want to do with will be made 180 days out!

I like the idea of a fire works cruise. Do you think Wishes or Illuminations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter