Special EPCOT design?

These designs are so great. I love them both! Is there anyway to get blank ones so I can attempt to personalize them?

These designs are so great. I love them both! Is there anyway to get blank ones so I can attempt to personalize them?

Wasn't sure if you wanted mine but here it is blank....

map2.jpg

Thank you mcraft17! The shirt turned out great! Matthew leaves Tuesday for his first trip (he is the son of a co-worker).

Hi! Could I possibly get:

The Briscoe's Trip Around the World w/2008 or Epcot 2008 at the bottom....can't decide if that would be too much!?

Thanks so much!
Sonya

I love that design. we will be celebrating my fathers 52nd birthday around the world in august. The boys will be trying to have a beer at every country or every other!!!! Could you please make me a design that i could put on shirts.

Thank you in advance

I love that design. we will be celebrating my fathers 52nd birthday around the world in august. The boys will be trying to have a beer at every country or every other!!!! Could you please make me a design that i could put on shirts.

Thank you in advance

Do you mean my design? If so I will get to it tommorrow. :)

How dumb do I feel? Where is that smiley with the hammer on the head when I need it?

I do like your design, but I was looking for the round one by donatalie!

Sorry for the confusion!
Sonya

This looks great! Thank you so much! Now I am off to your other thread for more requests!!! :moped: :)

Thanks again,
Sonya

Natalie,
Do you have someplace where we can request your DISigns and have you personalize them? I love this Epcot around the world DISign and would like to request 2 of them (we are 2 families travelling together in Jan 09) One for the Arnold family and one for the Conrad family. I love yout other t-shirt dISigns also and requested some on the other thread but it is on page 3 or 4 now under you t-shirt thread. Thanks for your hard work. You DISigners really do add extra pixie dust magic to our trips.:cool1:
Blessings,
Shauna

Natalie,

My husband saw the Epcot design and really likes it, but he asked if you could add "The" in front of Briscoe's.

It's silly, but everyone call's him "Briscoe" and he said that the shirt is about our family not him, so he would like it to be The Briscoe's!

Thank you,
Sonya

Hey Natalie,
How are you feeling? Did you schedule the surgery yet? Hope all goes well.
Well if you are feeling up to it and you have time can you personalize this to say "Celebrating Mom & Dad's Anniversary Around the World" Epcot 2008. I would like to make shirts for the kids to wear too. We'll be having our 1st anniversary dinner in Epcot. If you don't feel well or don't have time - don't worry about it. Only 9 more days! :banana: Can you tell I'm getting excited? :cool1: I will send you a PM just in case you don't see this.

DanDez.jpg

Natalie,

My husband saw the Epcot design and really likes it, but he asked if you could add "The" in front of Briscoe's.

It's silly, but everyone call's him "Briscoe" and he said that the shirt is about our family not him, so he would like it to be The Briscoe's!

Thank you,
Sonya

Hi Sonya,

It's not silly at all......... I actually thought that Briscoe was your son's first name!!!!!

Have a great trip!

Epcot-6.jpg

Thank you in advance

Is this what you had in mind?

BeerAroundtheWorld.jpg

BeerAroundtheWorld2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter