• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special fasspass for child on RNR

ladybugsister

Earning My Ears
My son got a voucher the last time we were at DHS about 1.5 years ago. He was super sad because he wasn't tall enough and his older brother was to get on RNR and the CM was soooo nice and talking to him about it. They gave him his own special fasspass for when he was tall enough. He still talks about it and luckily I haven't lost it. These are the types of thing that sets Disney apart from other places.

We are going again next summer and my question is I assume it would work like the old fasspass or a child swap pass, right? It doesn't have any info on how many people can use it, is it just for my son and a parent, or can up to 3 use it like child swap? Even if you could bring his older brother, he may not want to since he talks about how its a special fasspass just for him. Or course, if I could convince him to, it would save us a fasspass+ entitlement. Has any one gotten one of these and how did you use it?

These things have more value to my family as a small souvenir than anything, so I personally wouldn't use it. If you wish to, show it to the CM working the FP line and see what they do. They will probably honor it, but you just won't know until you try.

BEEN A LONG TIME since we got one and we held it a very long time, years .............. DS was certain he wanted to use it so I made a color copy of it to keep at home as a souvenir. They let him use it but be prepared to give it up. All you can do is ask.

That's pretty cool. I don't think I would want my child to use it if she got one. That would be a very special keepsake. Making a copy of it is a good idea though.

The one we got was more like a certificate but someone posted these a few years back

Wow, those are pretty cool! Another reason to love disney. They always go the extra mile to make your vacation magical. Thanks for sharing!

the EE one we got in 2010 was the one in the picture. That's the last time we got one. We used it in 2011 and the CM dated it and let us keep it.

We got one for BTMR in Dec, used it in Feb. they let our party of 4 enter the FP line.

We got one years ago when my younger sister chickened out on Test Track. It was almost like a little certificate and we were able to choose how many people they made it out for. My sister is 25 now, so this was quite some time ago ... Can't believe Test Track has been around that long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter