Special holiday dining?

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney during the holiday season and want to make sure we hit any speciality dining. I know there are dinner packages for Candlelight Processional, and Minnie’s Holiday Dine at DHS. Any other restaurants with special holiday meals/decor that we shouldn’t miss?

We are going to Disney during the holiday season and want to make sure we hit any speciality dining. I know there are dinner packages for Candlelight Processional, and Minnie’s Holiday Dine at DHS. Any other restaurants with special holiday meals/decor that we shouldn’t miss?
Our go to traditional Christmas Day dinner has always been at the Whispering Canyon

It is not my favorite food and, in general I don't care for buffets, but Biergarten at Christmas is terrific. The decor is wonderful and the band plays Christmas carols. We typically choose that for the Candlelight package. The Grand Floridian lobby is always something to behold at Christmas with a life-sized gingerbread house. I'd plan dinner at either Narcoossee's or Citricos (both really delicious; Narcoossee's has fireworks views) so you can check it out (a monorail tour of the other resorts would be fun before or after -- the resort decor is really fun).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter