Special Merchandise for Baja Mexico?

Chrissy-Mickey

DIS Veteran
We're going on our first Baja Mexico cruise in March and were wondering if they will have special merchandise for that region? Last year we went to Europe, and we love our region specific Disney merch.

We are going there, too, March 24. After eight DCL cruises, I imagine they will have specific items in their gift shops, if only a shot glass or two. This will be our shortest cruise to celebrate one granddaughter's birthday and another one's graduation from HS. Should be lots of fun. Birthday girl insists we see the pandas at the San Diego Zoo, so that will be one of our stops. Cruise on...

FYI If you want to see the Pandas get there kind of early to line up.

And not to be a downer, but they are kind of boring, they sleep all the time.

You can also get a pretty good view of them from the bridge overhead if you are lucky.

FYI If you want to see the Pandas get there kind of early to line up.

And not to be a downer, but they are kind of boring, they sleep all the time.

You can also get a pretty good view of them from the bridge overhead if you are lucky.

Thanks for the heads-up!! Believe me, this granddaughter has to/needs to/must see those pandas, even if they are hardly breathing, asleep and you can only see one square inch of their hide in a cave. We'll try the bridge, too.

We are going there, too, March 24. After eight DCL cruises, I imagine they will have specific items in their gift shops, if only a shot glass or two. This will be our shortest cruise to celebrate one granddaughter's birthday and another one's graduation from HS. Should be lots of fun. Birthday girl insists we see the pandas at the San Diego Zoo, so that will be one of our stops. Cruise on...
We’re on the cruise with you. Our first Baja and on the Wonder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter