Special Services for BWV ressie???

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
For our Jan 2006 trip we have rented points for a one bedroom villa. When speaking with the DVC owner I told her that we needed the following items because of my DSs' severe allergies: non-smoking room, room that has fresh bedspreads/non-allergenic pillows and also a request for a TTY/TDD kit for my DH.

I noticed on the confirmation that she sent is the following:
**REQUEST NON-SMOKING VACATION HOME FOR MEDICAL REASONS
REQUEST TOP FLOOR

Now we did also request top floor & hoped to get away from the elevators (we don't mind the walk) so that we could avoid the hallway noise, but would give up those requests to be sure we got the medically necessary ones.

Because we are not the DVC owners I'm not sure what to do...last time it said something else on our reservation, but I'm not sure if it mentioned the TTY kit either. Does Special Services handle DVC reservations or no? If so, does the DVC owner have to call them or can I do it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Member Services handles special needs requests for the DVC, so you don't deal with Special Reservations at all. The "for MEDICAL REASONS" should get you a non-smoking room. There might be actually be more than that listed in the computer than is printed on your confirmation sheet (that's what we have found anyway).
The TTY kit is built into some rooms or can be added to your room when you arrive. I'm sure someone with more specific experience with that will respond.
For the fresh bedspreads and non-allergenic pillows, there might be a note alreaddy in the computer indicating you need that, or it might be something that gets taken care of when you get there.

Thanks Sue, I was thinking that there must be more on their computer than what prints on the sheet. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter