Special Surpises

Dona Momma

Dona Momma
After many questions, I have decided to share a few of my secret surprises that I do for my family. I truly enjoying planning our trip.

This will be a surprise trip this year. The DD and DS think we are going to Sea World in San Antonio. Well, will they ever be surprise.

To break the surprise to my children I have decided to give them a special envelope with this message inside:

I had a dream and my heart had a wish and
now it has come true.
I have a surprise for you.
I have a friend that is a 100 years old.
His castle seems to be built out of gold.
We have been a little tricky,
Now we will go visit MICKEY!

Love, Mom and Dad

After we arrive I have many things planned also.
We will be having breakfast my Cinderella's
I have made a special invitation for my children.
I took a picture of Prince Charming and Cinderella and put that
at the top and made up a invitation to go below it. It is:

Dear Lord _____ and Lady _______,
We request the honor of your presence
at Cinderella's Royal Breakfast on
__________________ at __________.
We look forward to making this acquaintance.

Your Royal Highness Cinderella
and Prince Charming

Now on to one more thing. There are many more that I am doing during this visit. I will just list a few.

In our bathroom this time will be the characters from Monster Inc.
I found a Sulley that talks that will be placed in the bathroom with a few items that are needed. You know Monster Inc. bath bubble, shampoo, tooth paste, etc....

Sulley took the time to leave them a note also.

Dear _______ and ______
I hope I did not scare you.
It is time to scare up some screams!
Let's make 'em shake.
Be sure to brush your teeth each day and take a bath.
I sure do not want you to make someone scream because you forgot to do this each day.
Have a wonderful trip!
Your Scary Friend,
SULLEY

Of course I put a picture of Sulley at the bottom.

There are many more. I hope this gives you a idea of what you can do. You can simply change the characters to whatever characters your kids like. Example: Pooh toothbrushes,
Mickey Shampoo, etc. The ideas are endless.

Hope thie helps of few. Have a wonderful time planning your trips. I know I did.

What great ideas! I've done a lot to surprise my DH before, but most of it was just fun things to do (he's not a DISer, but enjoys the ride).

This is one step ahead and I hadn't even thought to be this inventive. Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to do something for my 30 mo next trip in Sept.

Regards

Have a fabulous time!!

We surprised our kids with a trip in December! The look on their faces was unforgettable!! So was the sound of their screams!!;)

Chevron is giving out Mickey head key chains will a $10 minimum purchase. I'm going to put it on my son's carry on bag to give him a clue. We leave so early in the morning on the plane, I'm hoping he won't want to be at the checkin with me so we can keep him guessing a bit. The stretch limo is going to blow him away, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter