Special Ticket like fast pass

Dinsey2013

Earning My Ears
While planning our upcoming trip, I’ve been reminiscing about our previous one. One night we were leaving Royal Table when another park goer offered us this ticket (they were leaving) that essentially acted like a fast pass. If I remember correctly, they had some type of issue and a cast member gave them this and it was worth a few fast passes ( or they were worth one FP and had a few of them). I was looking into what these were called and how people get them but can’t find anything on it. Any ideas?

I am guessing this was just a paper FP. When attractions are down or as a reward/special occurrence CMs will hand out these paper FPs. There is typically a restriction that they can't be used for Flight of Passage or Mine Train, stuff like that.

Yeah, just a paper fast pass. Our last trip we were just hanging out by the seating for the animal kingdom show and some castmembers had some yard games out, like bean bag toss and the like. No one was around so we went over and my son played games with the cm's for about 45 minutes and eventually we needed to leave and before we left one of the cm's gave us two of the paper fast passes, which were good for any ride in AK other than the two pandora rides and each one was for up to six people. Now the beauty part was that we had to change our safari fast pass to get flights of passage and the safari is one of our favourite experiences but the link was at 60 minutes so we were just going to skip it but then with the fast pass we were able to go on it and out of the dozens of times we went on it it was by far the most animals we saw moving and grooving.

I couple trips ago, my daughter lost her phone at MK. Find My Friends showed that it was doing the rounds on the monorail. We went back to the station to let them know and the cast members did a great job of finding it and sending it back around with the pilots so she could get it back.

We were still waiting around for almost half an hour, and when we got it back, the supervisor there also gave us all paper fast passes to make up for the time we lost waiting, even though it wasn't Disney's fault at all. He said that he got a stock of passes to give out to people daily and it was pretty much up to him to decide how to pass them out.

Pretty cool, and I don't recall there being any restrictions on them; they were good for any of the four parks and had an expiration date that was far in the future.

Semi-related... We were there in late October 2008, which was still in the Year of a Million Dreams promotion. There were cast members at MK in different uniforms walking around the parks, and they would stop and talk to you about what your dream was. Afterward, they would hand you these laminated placards that had little tear off tabs on them. Each tab was a ride that granted you Fastpass access. You walked up to the FP line, and the CM would tear off that tab. It was really amazing! But the most amazing part was it happened to us twice in the same trip!

Edit: Found a picture! It was called the Dream Fastpass.

.dreamfastpass.jpg

Semi-related... We were there in late October 2008, which was still in the Year of a Million Dreams promotion. There were cast members at MK in different uniforms walking around the parks, and they would stop and talk to you about what your dream was. Afterward, they would hand you these laminated placards that had little tear off tabs on them. Each tab was a ride that granted you Fastpass access. You walked up to the FP line, and the CM would tear off that tab. It was really amazing! But the most amazing part was it happened to us twice in the same trip!

Edit: Found a picture! It was called the Dream Fastpass.

.View attachment 405498
Lol, Stitches Great Escape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter