Specialty Cruise for the Magic Kingdom Fireworks?

AngelaVa

Mouseketeer
Our family wants to do specialty cruise for the Magic Kingdom Fireworks. We know Disney includes assorted snacks and soft drinks, like to know what kind? Or did you add the food option? Any tips would help also. Thank you!!

I did a specialty cruise twice within one month and the snacks changed, so it's hard to give a definitive answer on that - beverages were your standard bottled water and Coke products. Snacks ranged from chips/popcorn to brownies and rice krispie treats, so I would expect an assortment of savory and sweet treats. When we went, they were not offering a food add-on option.

We have done the specialty cruise twice as well and both times were also different for us. Both were an assortment of Disney snack offerings for the most part but the actual choices were different. I got the feeling whoever operated the boat just picked some stuff out at the closest gift shop. Choices were good for both. We didn’t have the option to order food either time we went. Is that back? We brought our own alcoholic drinks and ate beforehand. I loved both though. It’s definitely a nice experience

I just called to see if the private fireworks cruise had availability on a Christmas party night and he couldn’t see any available, however there were boats available on non party nights. CM could not say for sure if they would add boat availability on those party nights or not (60 days from now)

Anybody ever did a fireworks cruise on a party night?

I just called to see if the private fireworks cruise had availability on a Christmas party night and he couldn’t see any available, however there were boats available on non party nights. CM could not say for sure if they would add boat availability on those party nights or not (60 days from now)

Anybody ever did a fireworks cruise on a party night?
In that vein does anyone know if they do these on nye or the day before? Historically it looks like they had double fireworks on those nights. Can you cruise for both of them? (Not stay on a boat for both but do the tour for the 630pm fireworks?)

I'm planning out my ADR battle plan and am debating whether to do the DVC fireworks cruise or CG (both will be about the same - not interested in dessert party). Is audio piped into the boats for the fireworks cruise?

I'm planning out my ADR battle plan and am debating whether to do the DVC fireworks cruise or CG (both will be about the same - not interested in dessert party). Is audio piped into the boats for the fireworks cruise?
What is the DVC fireworks cruise?

What is the DVC fireworks cruise?
It's like the regular fireworks cruise, but the boats are smaller (2 boats of 10 people), for DVC members only, and around $85 a ticket. It runs only once a week (versus 2x a week for the regular cruise) but takes off from the Contemporary instead of the TTC.

It's like the regular fireworks cruise, but the boats are smaller (2 boats of 10 people), for DVC members only, and around $85 a ticket. It runs only once a week (versus 2x a week for the regular cruise) but takes off from the Contemporary instead of the TTC.
Oh awesome I wasn't aware of it! We are direct DVC members

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter