Specific Room question

Princess Steph

I want to live in a castle
I have a need for a specific room. My BFF and I travel every year. This year, for the first time we booked standard deluxe villa at PVB. She snores….really loud. She can only sleep on her left side bc of a neck issue. She can only sleep in the bed (never pull-out/ Murphy bed) bc of back problems. Despite my ear plugs and white noise app, I still struggle to sleep. But I have found it’s better it she faces the wall when she sleeps. Which rooms should I request for this senario? Left sidelying faces the wall. Thanks!!

I mean… can’t she sleep on her left side facing the wall no matter where you end up? If you are not facing the wall when sleeping on your left side just put your feet the other way (towards the headboard) and then you are.

Edited to add: unless you are sharing the bed and then I get It, I wouldn’t want someone’s feet in my face 😂

You are going to need to find a room layout map of your resort and look to see what room numbers have the bed to your right as you enter the room. If the bed is to your right and she lies on her left side, she should face the wall. Most resorts have a mirrored approach, where every other room has the beds to the left/right when you enter. Once you know how the resort is numbering the rooms, and which rooms you need, you can make specific room requests such as “odd numbered room only” or “rooms 1101, 1103, 1105”.

If you are assigned a room that doesn’t work, you can ask to be moved.

Really? I find the murphy beds very comfortable. You could sleep on the murphy bed while she uses the other bed, so I don't really see an issue. If she snores that loudly she should get a sleep study done to see if she has sleep apnea.

If anyone knows which room has the bed on the right as you walk in, that would be helpful. I’ll try and do some research. Thanks for helping me work through it, good sleep makes vacation more enjoyable.

Maybe I'm thinking this through wrong, but wouldn't the bed be on the right if the room has a connecting door on the left? I haven't stayed at that hotel, but I think it has connecting studios.

I found this room map. It’s old but if it’s still accurate, any even numbered room will work. That’s what I will request and hope it’s correct. If not, I’ll ask to change rooms. Thanks for all the help

Attachments

• IMG_5249.jpeg
    IMG_5249.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter