• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Speculation thread: 12pm January 4th 2016?

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
So, based on what Pete said, there's yet another surprise coming our way on Jan 4th?

I know the DUT podcast is debuting, but the way he was talking, this is something else?
They've already announced the DUT show and Pete said this wasn't yet announced...

So... Thoughts?

Also, it looks like January is going to be jam packed with the DUT, WDW, DLR, the trip, UOR and Connecting with Walt shows all on...

some options:
bringing back 'caption this'
interviews with Imaganear/CM
forcing Cathy to ride the thrill rides
rant of the week becomes a standard
Corey begins dining reviews, not based on quality, but based on quantity
and...
Pete bought Push on ebay, and he will occupy the fifth chair

Kevin does dining reviews completely in mime?

J/K, but I'm very excited to find out what it is. Maybe a complete redesign of the site?

I must have missed what Pete said. When was this?
On the solo show
I was just thinking it was the Dreams Unlimited podcast.

It also sounds like the dreams unlimited podcast to me which was previously mentioned would be on mondays.
That's what I thought, but the fact that he recorded the solo show on Sunday means he knows that it was already announced to us all that the DUT show was happening, so I can't imagine him being secretive about something he already announced.
And I thought the DUT show was announced to be on at 1pm like all the other shows? I need to re-listen to the last round table show to confirm.

That's what I thought, but the fact that he recorded the solo show on Sunday means he knows that it was already announced to us all that the DUT show was happening, so I can't imagine him being secretive about something he already announced. And I thought the DUT show was announced to be on at 1pm like all the other shows? I need to re-listen to the last round table show to confirm.

I'm still saying it's that.. I can easily see dealing with holidays, friends and family visiting and everything going on to slip your mind that 3 weeks ago there was a quick mention that it was coming. It also fits in with the new faces since it's a dreams unlimited podcast with the dreams staff and not the unplugged staff...

I'm still saying it's that.. I can easily see dealing with holidays, friends and family visiting and everything going on to slip your mind that 3 weeks ago there was a quick mention that it was coming. It also fits in with the new faces since it's a dreams unlimited podcast with the dreams staff and not the unplugged staff...
Perhaps. However, I wouldn't call it a "quick mention" by any means. It was announced and then mentioned a couple of times thereafter

Just a small hint....

None of this is correct.

So you mean this:
Corey begins dining reviews, not based on quality, but based on quantity
and...
Pete bought Push on ebay, and he will occupy the fifth chair
Isn't true?!
Whatever has this world come to?! My life is over! How could this NOT be true, it's clearly such an extreme possibility of it actually happening, we all got our hopes up!

I know exactly what is going on. Here's a hint, the new name of the show will be Tank Top Tuesdays

edit: I just made Kevin squirt milk out of his nose, and he hasn't had any milk in weeks. Topless Tuesday was a bit much.

Last edited:
I think it might be related to the DIS Unplugged 10 year anniversary. Idk maybe it will be a "year-long" celebration of sorts, like my fav Disney promo the Year* of a Million Dreams!! Maybe the Prizematron will come back? Who knows lol. I've gone back to 2006 and listened to all the shows and I'm up to mid 2011. The Prizematron sounded pretty cool!

*year.....years... Really however long Disney wanted it to be it was still fun

The only other things I can vaguely remember being talked about is disneyland edition going video (would make sense for a sunday taping, monday airing) and there is a whole lot of videos popping up on youtube from that team.. If this was in the works for a few months, that lines up with the idea sparked during the connecting with walt shows but I'd have to go back to episode 2 or 3 to refresh myself with what idea they had..

now things not talked about, I was never a fan that the orlando show was the place that ABD trips were talked about so an ABD show I can see doing well but then Im not really sure what would be left for the dreams unlimited podcast to do something weekly.. Then there is the foodie side of things but would that give enough content for a weekly show..

It'll be interesting whatever it is.. so 2 new things + connecting with walt starting the next installment.. lots of things to watch.

The only other things I can vaguely remember being talked about is disneyland edition going video (would make sense for a sunday taping, monday airing) and there is a whole lot of videos popping up on youtube from that team.. If this was in the works for a few months, that lines up with the idea sparked during the connecting with walt shows but I'd have to go back to episode 2 or 3 to refresh myself with what idea they had..

now things not talked about, I was never a fan that the orlando show was the place that ABD trips were talked about so an ABD show I can see doing well but then Im not really sure what would be left for the dreams unlimited podcast to do something weekly.. Then there is the foodie side of things but would that give enough content for a weekly show..

It'll be interesting whatever it is.. so 2 new things + connecting with walt starting the next installment.. lots of things to watch.
I reckon you could be onto something with the DL show going video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter