SPH Room 5020?

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Does anyone know if this room can sleep 4 people? Right now it is only DD & I going on the cruise but 2 friends may decide to join us. Just want to be sure I book a room that can accommodate 4 people if necessary (this room is available to me right now :)). TIA

I know that 5520 can hold 4 people, we had this room on hold, but decided to go with a veranda. So, since 5020 is a mirror of 5520, I'd guess yes.

5020 can definitely sleep 4 - we had the room this Spring for 2 adults/2 children and absolutely loved it!!

Thanks Dawn...I just booked it today. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Guess I should add another counter. :)

Originally posted by Scratch42
You won't regret taking the SPR!

Happy :boat:

Scratch
pirate:
Thanks Scratch...guess I'd better get these abbreviations down pat...so I guess it's SPR 5020. ;)

Congratulations on securing the SPH room. I was going to try and get one for 2005 but decided to book in Dec 2004 and they were already all gone. It is our first cruise also. :D

DisneyLisa
We will be joining you on the March 12, 2005 cruise. This will be our first cruise. We will be on the opposite side of the ship in 5520. There will be myself, DH, DS(16), and DS(12). We are so excited!!!!
Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Well now I know who got that room :) ...that was my 1st choice because I've heard the ship usually backs into CC ;)...but I'm happy with 5020. :)

So far there will be me & DD (17)...I'm taking her for a grad trip (I'd much rather have her on a trip with me than with a bunch of teenagers, unsupervised, for a Grad trip to Mexico or somewhere...and she's thrilled so it works out great). There's a possibility a friend & her DD (15) may join us, or possibly even my DH...but for now it's just us.

I'll see you on-line & hopefully we'll get to meet on the cruise.

Kathy,

Is your DS 16 now or is that what he'll be on the date of the cruise? My DD is turning 16 during our trip to WDW next week so she'll be 17 on the cruise.

DisneyLisa'
DS will have just turned 16 when we cruise. He is 14 now. Hope to meet you all also on the boat.
Kathy

The ship doesn't ALWAYS back in so you may have a chance to see CC. One of the rooms that we had last time was 5522 & it was facing away from CC.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter