Spiders!

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Dear Mr. Giant Black Spider in my bathroom,

I was frightened when I saw you way up high near my ceiling because of your size.

I started packing when I saw how quickly you could run.

Enjoy the house.

LMAO!!! I also saw a spider in my bathroom yesterday. I sprayed some scrub free cleaner on it (about 20 pumps) then drowned it in hot water.

I have an even better story. Yesterday at work im sitting at the computer when I notice a spider on my left breast. I frrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaakkkeeeddd!!!!!
It was NOT a good day. :( im TERRIFIED of spiders.

It would even be worse if it were a MRS.

You could have hundreds of those suckers running around soon. :crazy2:

I hate spiders.

I had a problem in this house with what I think were wolf spiders last year:sad:
I never liked them before, but man did that jump to a whole new level. The ones in the house were always on the floor. They didn't build webs or climb and they were HUGE.

I am already dreading the possibility of their return. If I see even one I will call an exterminator so fast it won't even be funny. I am not spending another fall anxious all the time.:sad2:

I woke one day last year and my front lawn was covered in ground webs. My thought is they must have found their way in from that point. I want to say we only ever found about 10 or 12 but that was more than enough.

All I can say is that I regret ever opening this thread. Why did I even do it? I should have known better.

I will retreat now to my happy place. Is it too early to start drinking?

:scared1::eek::headache::mad::sad2::guilty::sad1::scared::scared::scared::crazy2::sad::faint::(

All I can say is that I regret ever opening this thread. Why did I even do it? I should have known better.

I will retreat now to my happy place. Is it too early to start drinking?

:scared1::eek::headache::mad::sad2::guilty::sad1::scared::scared::scared::crazy2::sad::faint::(

:lmao: We are starting to see a lot of spiders but luckily they are small and slow so far.

I don't kill spiders or other insects I find sharing our house. I gently scoop them up or slide them into a container and put them outside. Our house is a no-kill zone for bugs! :) That's how I was raised. :thumbsup2

Edited to add: I always marvel at the beautiful spiderwebs outside IG, by the water. Huge, intricate webs! Just gorgeous! Better than all of Epcot!

Dear Mr. Giant Black Spider in my bathroom,

I was frightened when I saw you way up high near my ceiling because of your size.

I started packing when I saw how quickly you could run.

Enjoy the house.

You do realize that, statistically speaking, you are never more than 6 feet away from our arachnid friends.

I don't kill spiders or other insects I find sharing our house. I gently scoop them up or slide them into a container and put them outside. Our house is a no-kill zone for bugs! :) That's how I was raised. :thumbsup2

Edited to add: I always marvel at the beautiful spiderwebs outside IG, by the water. Huge, intricate webs! Just gorgeous! Better than all of Epcot!

Same here except, I have had to kill the the suckers on my house. I have a spider invasion/infestation on my siding and my roof eaves. :crazy2:

Not a fan of spiders. I make a deal with them every Spring. You stay up near the ceiling and you live; drop down in front of me, crawl near me, touch me in any way and you die in a horrific tightly rolled up ball of paper towel accident.

Pikester said:
Not a fan of spiders. I make a deal with them every Spring. You stay up near the ceiling and you live; drop down in front of me, crawl near me, touch me in any way and you die in a horrific tightly rolled up ball of paper towel accident.

:lmao: ha ha ha ha. Too funny. Thats a good compromise I think!

Recently I was sitting here in front of my computer when I felt something fall onto my left eye and flutter about on my eye lash. Naturally I rubbed my eye to find a tiny spider caught in my lashes. Of course I squished him or her when I rubbed my eye. I am not one to be afraid of spiders but yes, I did shudder over this one.

I usually don't even bother with spiders, even brown recluses in my warehouse. Just don't typically bother me.

A harmless 6" long snake on the other hand :scared1:

I usually don't even bother with spiders, even brown recluses in my warehouse. Just don't typically bother me.

A harmless 6" long snake on the other hand :scared1:

see im the opposite. I dont mind snakes at all, i held them many times. I also think mice are cute! But spiders and insects....:scared: Im absolutely terrified of them!

see im the opposite. I dont mind snakes at all, i held them many times. I also think mice are cute! But spiders and insects....:scared: Im absolutely terrified of them!

That doesn't surprise me a bit. Many people I know are freaked by one or the other, but not both. We have to protect each other :lmao:

That doesn't surprise me a bit. Many people I know are freaked by one or the other, but not both. We have to protect each other :lmao:

:lmao: exactly! I have a deal with my office mates. As long as they protect me from insects, i will protect them from mice! :thumbsup2

Update!

He's still alive. So far staying up near the ceiling. And it's about 15 feet high where he is. If he holds out until 10pm he may live as my son will be home and he is a member of the catch and release program.

However, sudden movement towards me or an attempt to drop down will be met with my mini version of shock and awe. (which also includes a little windex)

I hate spiders but only the big ones, small ones I can deal with.
here is a good story, years ago when we moved into our first house, new house as in just built, weeks after we settled in noticed a few spiders, one I found on the kitchen faucet, one crawled on husband's leg while he was watching TV...he screamed almost like a girl :lmao: but my breaking point was when I found my 1-year old son as he was about to pick one up with his hand! I screamed before thinking that it would not be good for him as I scared my baby so bad...instant reaction. I got some safe for indoor spider spray and went in the unfinished area of the basement, in between the boxes we placed when we moved in found a large spider nest area and killed them all! one did try to chase me out, I was spraying and screaming my lungs out. after that kept that area clean and never had those ugly big spiders indoors, still see them ocassionally in the garage.
My biggest fear if to find one inside my car while driving :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter