Votes: 78 78.8%
  • No I don't wear them

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • I buy them as souvenirs but don't actually wear them

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
I live in t shirts year round. I even wear them to work since we have zero public contact (plus I work graveyard shift).

A plain scoop or v-neck t-shirt in a feminine cut is my basic everyday shirt. Occasionally I might wear one with stripes or a pretty design on the front. I do long sleeve in the winter, or short sleeve or tank style with a cardigan or hoodie (also plain); and in the summer just short sleeve or tank. I tend to get them at Lands End, Target or sometimes LLBean or JJill.

I dislike crew neck cotton tees that feel hard and kind of crunchy and scratchy. Plus those fit me poorly.

I wear feminine cut tee shirts all the time, plain or decorative, like from Kohls. I only wear themed tees occasionally. I hate the way a crew neck feels around my neck, makes me feel like I am choking. When I buy Disney or Universal tees, I always buy the feminine styles.

:rotfl2:I love the feel of my husband's tees-- women's tee shirt cut feels restrictive around my neck

:woohoo:Good gravy...that's astonishing! Where do you keep them? I've never got enough closet space and I'm at the point that getting something new pretty much requires getting rid of something old. Not including underwear and socks, my entire wardrobe is probably less than 100 pieces.

I have quite a few tops like that - t-shirty type material but in a totally different style and with pretty, feminine details. It doesn't really occur to me to consider them t-shirts.
Well, that's one reason I did a reduction of my collection about a year ago. I got rid of shirts that really had no meaning to me. Most of my collection was gotten under the "rule" that it couldn't cost more than $5.00 and/or was a special place/event I'd attended. My mom & sister used to get me shirts that they thought I should have, so many of those were donated, since they still had plenty of wear.

I have a pretty large closet where we've put in 2 small dressers (each can hold 64 shirts), plus a small, full size dresser in the corner between my bed and closet (holds 176 shirts). Allowing for 3 or 4 in the laundry at any given time, there's just enough space.

And, I've stopped collecting t-shirts. Unless it's something R-E-A-L-L-L-L-L-Y special.

Well, that's one reason I did a reduction of my collection about a year ago. I got rid of shirts that really had no meaning to me. Most of my collection was gotten under the "rule" that it couldn't cost more than $5.00 and/or was a special place/event I'd attended. My mom & sister used to get me shirts that they thought I should have, so many of those were donated, since they still had plenty of wear.

I have a pretty large closet where we've put in 2 small dressers (each can hold 64 shirts), plus a small, full size dresser in the corner between my bed and closet (holds 176 shirts). Allowing for 3 or 4 in the laundry at any given time, there's just enough space.

And, I've stopped collecting t-shirts. Unless it's something R-E-A-L-L-L-L-L-Y special.
:rotfl2:If I had that many of anything I'd wear a different one every day and end up with a really, really big laundry pile. Doing laundry once a year sounds great to me!

Almost all the time. I coach a Y swim team and we get 4 or 5 new ones every year. I've coached for 40 years... So I have plenty and I don't pay for them either!

I have some plain, better quality T-shirts in nice colors that I consider dressed up! :D

Are we talking about the oversized unisex (man) cut souvenir t-shirts? I used to only wear them as pajamas or when we had a special occasion at work where we had to wear our matching tshirts but now I wear pajamas all day. Don't know what I'm going to do when i will have to dress in something besides yoga pants and oversized t-shirts. I'm pretty sure most of my work clothes don't fit anymore since ive been sitting on my butt for almost 3 months now!

I wear my Disney tees at the gym and when cooking dinner each night. I wear dressier blouses when at work or going out. I have a coup!e that I call "cooking shirts" as in I get home and put on a cooking shirt to make dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter