• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spinoff--Age when you met/dated your spouse

I met DH when I was 12. We started dating when I was 13. We got engaged when I was 19 and married when I was 21. We had DD#1 when I was 28 and #2 when I was 29. We celebrated 21 years of marriage in June.

Congratulations, so sweet meeting that young and staying together :thumbsup2

We met in college at age 19. We were both dating others but we became good friends. I graduated nursing school and moved away.2yrs later I returned to finish my BS and POW! we fell like a ton of bricks! We've been together now 34 yrs

DH and I were both 24 when we met and 26 when we got married. This Nov. will mark 25 years together, 23 married! We'll be at WDW! :)

DH and I met when we where 12 (8th grade homeroom) where close friends all through High School, kept in contact in College. Started dating when we where 22. Married at 24, first kid at 25, second (and last) will be 26. People constantly try to tell me that we got married to young and we can't possibly "know each other well enough". Until I mention the fact that we knew each other for 10 years before we got married.

Dh and I started dating the month before my 21st birthday, he was 23. I was 23 and he was 25 when we got married.

I was 20 when we met. Started dating about 2 months later.

Moved in together when I was 25. Married at 28.

We've been married for 14 years now, together for 22.

We met when I was 21 and he was 23. Didn't start dating until I was 28, and very casually for over a year. Got married at 30 and Honeymooned at WDW (first trip for both of us). We adopted our DD when I was 38, and we will be celebrating our 12th anniversary in 20 days.

I was 29 when I met my husband, we were engaged the month I turned 30 and married 8 months later

first husband, met at 18, had dd and married when I was 24 divorced by 32

Husband now, met at 33 had our ds at 35 and married at 40

We met and started dating when I was 21, got engaged a year and a half after that and got married right after I turned 25.

I was 18 and he was 20 when we met. We were 19 and 21, respectively, when we started dating. Engaged at 22 and 24. Finally, married at 24 and 25 (Hah, bet you thought I'd say 26! But no, we got married in the short interim where he's only a year older than me).

Went to school with dh starting in the 7th grade. He asked me out October of our senior year when we were 17. Proposed at 20 and married at 25. Mom told me I had my whole life to be married so don't rush into it, I'm glad I took her advice. Dh and I have been together for 29 years, married 21 of them.:)

Met when I was 28 and she was 26 It was her birthday. We knew within 2 months this was "it". Got engaged at 29/27 and married at 30/27 ( had not had her birthday). Married and still on the honeymoon 28 years.

I was 21 1/2 and he was 24, 3 months shy of 25. We met at a bar. He lived about 30 min east of new haven and I was about 30 min west.

We *finally* got engaged in 1999, 6 years later on a hammock at the Poly. Got married the following year. I was 28 and I think he was 31. He turned 32 on the 2nd week of our honeymoon.

1st DH......we were 22 and married at 24

DH now......I was 30, he was 31. We finally got married at 34/35.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter