Spinoff: Attending NFL Games

I love live sporting events so I've always wanted to but I don't really like football enough to actually buy a ticket yet. My closest teams are the Giants/Jets. I do go to a LOT of baseball games though!

My ex husband works for the Carolina Panthers and has done so since 2010. He gets two tickets and a parking pass to each game as part of his incentive package but he has to pay taxes on them. He works on game day so I have been to most home games since 2010.

Now that we are not together I still get to go in order to take our son (he's 13). I do have to pay the taxes on my ticket now but it's minimal. I enjoy the games but if I didn't get to go that would be ok too. I know once my son is older he'll probably want to take a friend instead and that is fine. Since he has been going to the games since kindergarten I don't think my son truly gets how lucky he is. It's just something he's always done. Don't get me wrong - he likes going. But when you have always had something, you don't always realize that it's a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter