Spinoff: Do you throw away your Movie Theatre trash?

AP1209

Mouseketeer
I must admit that I used to leave trash. On my first movie date with my now wife we get up to leave and we are walking down the stairs and she says "where's the trash?" I said something stupid like "don't they have to clean up the theatre anyways?" She gave me a look and from that day on I throw away the trash.

I have always thrown it out. A lot of people don't (son works in a movie theater).

Yes, I throw it out. I rarely have anything anyway, but if I do, I make sure I take it with me to the garbage cans at the exit.

I'm not sure anyone will admit to trashing an area and leaving it on the internet! lol Well, I do remember a thread a while back that was divided because some people trash hotel rooms and don't pick up because "it's the maid's job". :sad2:

But to answer the question, yes always. We don't pick up the morsels of popcorn that got spilled since they have to sweep the aisles anyway, but always the big trash (cups, popcorn container, candy container, napkins, etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter