Spinoff: How old were YOU the first time you went to Disney World (or Disneyland, etc)?

My mom tells me I went to Disneyland in 1955 when I was under 1, Disneyworld was 1998, first trip we hated it, but gave it a second chance a couple years later and now its our favorite place

I was 25 when I went to WDW for the first time for my honeymoon in 1993. We've been back at least once a year since then except for 1998. Never gets old, always an amazing trip.

I was 32 when I went to Disneyland for the first and only time. Always say we're going to get back there one day, but it hasn't happened yet.

I was less than 3 years old my first trip to Disneyland (live in So.Cal). I was 30 my first trip/only to WDW.

5 - I remember seeing the Disneyland Matterhorn under construction so that must have been 1958 and I turned 5 that summer. I also remember the Satellite View of America mentioned in Yesterland.

29, for our honeymoon. DH had been many times as a kid but my family couldn't afford it. I can't remember which one of us came up with the idea of going to DW for our honeymoon but I was so excited. I bought the Unofficial Guide and read it cover to cover several times because I was so excited. Walking down Main Street the first time was even better than I imagined :love:.

WDW 31, for the 15th anniversary. My parents only took us as far as northern New Jersey for vacations :rotfl2:
DisneyLand 50, for our mutual age celebration.

Had just turned 9. My parents saved for a long time.

The following time I was 14..parents let me fly to Florida, alone, and meet my penpal and stay with her family for a week (very trusting!!).

Then again when I was 20. Took my boyfriend at the time (now my favorite husband :) ).

We have been back 25+ times since then.

I was 12 and didn't return until I was 34! But since then (3 years) I've been 5 times!!!

Disneyland- I don't know but my first memory of being there I was around 2 1/2 watching the fireworks while being held by my mother. Mary Poppins flew during the fireworks that summer instead of Tinkerbell.
Walt Disney World- I was 13. It was still just the Magic Kingdom then.

It was 2001, but I can't pinpoint when exactly, so I was either 3 or 4 depending on whether we went in late May or early May.

CLGexT_XAAAYPDr.jpg

I was 48 the first time I went to Walt Disney World and 66 when I went to Disneyland. I was 44 when DH and I got married and had never really vacationed anywhere at all up until then. My parents never took vacations and my ex thought they were a waste of money unless they involved visiting family.

Disneyland - I was 2, going on three. I actually have one memory of that visit - I can still see my balloon floating away in the sky and crying my eyes out.

Disneyworld - I was 7.

WDW-29 (DH was 32) and our boys were 3.5 and 5.5. My parents never took us and each of my sisters go to go while younger (one HS marching band and the other with a neighbor friend when she was about 12).

DL: 1965 when I was 8. We stayed in a motel in Watts, because we were also visiting my Aunt who lived in Hawthorne. The motel we stayed in burned to the ground a month later during the Watts riots.

DW: Next week. I'm 59.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter