• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spinoff : How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?

I'm 6-0. I wish I were taller, because I have shorter legs in comparison to my torso. If my legs were properly proportioned to my torso I'd be about 6-3.

4'11" -- love it. I'm cute this size, and my weight is appropriate for my short stature. My husband says I'm fun-sized.

Of course, this comes with a few negatives: I have to hem everything, and I'm constantly dragging over a stool to reach the second shelf.

I'm somewhere around 5'3". I remember when I was in college (back in the mid-late 90's) I was 5'4". A few years ago one of my kids had a school project where they had to measure everyone in the family and he said I was 5'2"....

But I like being short, for the most part. I feel "cute."

I'm about 6'4 and I like it because of the attention I get, but I also don't like it because I would love to wear heels but I don't need to be taller and risk hitting my head on door frames, ceiling fans, etc. :eek:

I am a 5' 4.5" lady. I was tiny as a kid and the pediatrician told my mom I wouldn't be 5' so I was pleased to prove him wrong though wouldn't mind being taller. My mom was a smoker and I was only 5.5 pounds at full term birth. So maybe that's why I was a tiny tot.

My twin DDs are almost 5'9". And they wish they were even taller.

I was the same way. I was always one of the tallest kids until middle school, when I stopped growing and everyone else kept growing.
I was always one of the shortest in my class in elementary school and I stopped growing by the end of 6th grade.

4'11" -- love it. I'm cute this size, and my weight is appropriate for my short stature. My husband says I'm fun-sized.

Of course, this comes with a few negatives: I have to hem everything, and I'm constantly dragging over a stool to reach the second shelf.

I wish my weight was appropriate for my height. :( But I feel ya on the negatives. We keep step stools in the house and I still sometimes have to climb on the kitchen counters to reach the top shelves. And hemming is a pain when you can't sew worth a darn.
Luckily, I can usually find pants to mostly fit by buying those that are ankle length instead of full length.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter