Spinoff - last movie you saw more than once in the theatre

I saw the first Iron Man 3 times. Once with my mom, once on a date, and once with a friend and her mom. I can’t recall another movie that I’ve seen two or more times in theaters since then, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s one I’m missing. Going to movies multiple times when I was a teen and young 20 something was not at all out of the ordinary for me.

Coco. Saw it myself and then took my daughter and nephew one time over the holidays. My daughter is almost 9 so, sometimes DH & I will preview movies before deciding if they are appropriate for DD8.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I tripped trying to get out of the row to pee, sprained my wrist, left movie early to go to urgent care. Then had to go back next day to rewatch movie because I missed the ending.

Wow, lots of people answering with Titanic.

So, for me, also Titanic. :laughing: It came out my senior year of high school and seemed to stay in theaters for eons. I went with different combinations of friends and my boyfriend at the time. I want to say I saw it three times in the theater? :sail:

I've never seen a film twice in theatres. I doubt I ever would during initial release. There are several I would see as rereleases if the timing worked and I could see them with original voices (many are dubbed into German here, new releases usually have some English showings, but rereleases tend not to).

Star Wars, 1977. Movie studio was handing out free media passes, saw it three times in three days. Could explain why I am not a Star Wars fan, although my DW has dragged me to all of them.

I think I've only seen two movies in the theater twice:
Grease and Friday the 13th

Prisoners with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal, saw that 4 times! The last three were after it moved to the dollar theater in my area. I love, love, love movies on the big screen, but my wallet doesn't.

Believe it or not--the very first Star Wars is the only movie I have ever seen in a theater more than once. I saw it when it opened, and a year later it was still playing at the same theater, they had a contest , and I won tickets to see it again, lol.

Last Jedi is the last movie I have seen more then once. Soon to be Black Panther.

Record is The Simpsons Movie. Seven times.

Captain America: Civil War comes close with 5 times.
Infinity War-All of the times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter