Spinoff of HS activities thread: What "group" were you in in High school?

njmom47

He's such a fiend!
I was a "Rah."

As in Rah rah, fairly heavily involved in school activities. :rotfl2:

I did bupkis. OK, technically that's not true. I was in computer club in 9th grade and went to one SADD meeting in 12th grade.

So, I don't know what group that puts me in. I guess I don't understand the question.

I was once told by a fellow classmate that I was a solid member of the "B" group with "A" group privledges. Being in Marching band made me "B" group but since my best friend was an "A"group jock I could mingle with them.

She and I laughed so hard at that at our 10 year reunion last year.

I hung out with the threatre kids (so I was one, myself). I rarely acted but did lots of tech work and we would all hang out around the theatre and have cast parties and just genrally do things together outside of school.

I was an officer in a couple of my what DDs call nerd clubs :lmao: - Foreign Language, Science & Debate (yep, they aren't wrong) as well as theater, student council and a high school "sorority-type" club.

My DD16 is a chip off the old block since she's in Debate, Mock Trial and theatre while my DD14 is a cheerleader and in track - not clubs for her!

The "A", "B" group thing made me laugh.

I'd consider myself a high "B" low "A" :rotfl:

I wasn't a stoner/surfer/skater kid, but we hung out a lot. Actually...When I was in HS and where I went to HS, those kids WERE the "A" group! We didn't really have the jocks or preppy kids and the one's we did weren't all that "popular".

I was definitely in the Nerd group or B/C I was in the flag corps and editor in chief of the yearbook two years in a row I also helped behind the scenes in theatre
I said B/C since I had a good friend who was a cheerleader and I went to a lot of church youth group functions with people in the A and B group

My son takes after me and perhaps even a step further Marching band Pep band chess club And Scholastic Bowl!,

I wasn't in any particular group. I had a few stoner friends, a few preppy friends, and a few nerdy friends, but I didn't really fit in with any of those groups.

I wasn't in any particular group. I had a few stoner friends, a few preppy friends, and a few nerdy friends, but I didn't really fit in with any of those groups.

Same here. I went to four different high schools and was never in a particular group. I had friends in all of the groups.

I mostly hung out with the stoners. I didn't participate in anything and mostly made fun of the kids who did. If you ever watched the TV show Freaks and Geeks...my friends looked a lot like those kids.

Didn't do anything more in school than spend the minimum amount of time possible there. We smoked pot in the bathrooms, the school field, at the bus stop waiting for the school bus.... those times all a little hazy.... love them 70's!

I was in a lead position on the lowest "ranked" clique at my school. It was a nerd clique. We had enough nerds in our school that we were a force to be reckoned with.

I was a band geek. My junior and senior year I was color guard captain, which gave me "elite status" in the band, but no status in the school!:rotfl:

Well, I guess I hung around the kids who would ditch class and smoke cigarettes underneath the bleacher...so if that is a group I was part of that one.

I was bullied through school so in high school I was all alone. I didn't have any friends and tried to join the volleyball team because I really liked it but only played one year as I was given the brush off. I wasn't bullied as much in high school so much as left by myself. This was 69 to 74. Really not sure what group that puts me in.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter