Spinoff thread: Shows you really loved, that got cancelled after one season.

I loved Firefly, My So Called Life, Twin Peaks (2seasons), Joan of Arcadia (2 seasons), Reserrection (2 seasons), The 4400, Utopia, Swingtown. I find I get into shows that end up cancelled.

Anyone else remember a show from back in the 80's, a half hour sitcom set in a hospital called ER? Not to be confused with the 90's drama also called ER. Weird thing is George Clooney was in both. The comedy starred Elliot Gould. I don't know if I loved it but I remember watching it, and I don't think it lasted very long.

Yep! I loved watching that show. It had a very young headphone wearing George Clooney! I think he was the only one that was in both the comedy ER and the 90's ER.

I am going through this thread and seeing all the PanAm fans makes me find it even sadder that it was cancelled!!! I am also finding some interesting shows in this thread and some that I totally forgot about!!!!

Bunheads and 1900 Penn (Josh Gad right before he was Olaf! I'm sure it would have a bigger audience now that people know who he is)

A Year in the Life, about multi generations of a family in Seattle

Get Real, where Anne Hathaway and Jesse Eisenberg played two of the kids

Chase - a show about the US Marshals
Dallas - the remake
Blood & Oil - uggghhh.....I really like this one and hate the way they left us hanging.
Against the Wall - it was on the USA network about a girl who becomes a cop in the Internal Affairs division and her three brothers and dad are also all cops.

There was also another show on USA about a lawyer that lived on a boat. Her ex husband was also a lawyer. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of that show!

Thought of two more that lasted only two seasons. The Adventures of Brisco County Jr and American Dreams.

Watched Freaks and Geeks on Netflix... Definitely a good show, it needed to continue!

Wicked City wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. Not having satellite or cable, I just kind of ran across that on the ABC app. They tried to kill it after like 3 episodes, but the rest was eventually available. It was kind of like "Rock of Ages" meets "Dexter" or something.
Wicked city was played through the tv station's app! I bringe watched all in one nite. Spoiler ~~~~~ they ran away . She's pregnant . They are talking about killing again!

Dollhouse

Low Winter Sun (Kind of a mess but the two leads were very good)

Low Winter Sun? What was that about? I remember a cop show that was staged in Detroit named something like that. Anyways did anyone catch Stalker when it was on? That was great.

Never mind, just googled it. It was that cop show in Detroit and yes it was good.

Anyone else remember a show from back in the 80's, a half hour sitcom set in a hospital called ER? Not to be confused with the 90's drama also called ER. Weird thing is George Clooney was in both. The comedy starred Elliot Gould. I don't know if I loved it but I remember watching it, and I don't think it lasted very long.

I remember liking that show a lot. I didn't remember that George Clooney was in it, but I remember Elliot Gould and Conchata Ferrell as Nurse Joan Thor.

Three Rivers - it was a medical show with Daniel Henney. He grew up in a town not too far from me. I'm looking forward to Criminal Minds Beyond Borders starting up later this month, he's in that along with Gary Sinise. I hope it does well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter