• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spirit of Aloha or Hoop Dee Doo Review?

Which dinner show to attend?

• Spirit of Aloha

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hoop Dee Doo Review

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters

Alexsandra

Ready for the next adventure
I have been to Disney World 5 times and have never experienced a dinner show. Which of the two do you recommend, if any, and why? I am traveling with my husband and two boys (5 and 9 y.o.)

I have only done HDDR, in part, because, of the two, it seems to consistently get much better reviews. In addition, we're big 'Ohana fans (so we sort of get our Polynesian fix there).

We loved our experience at HDDR (and I was a skeptic).

We have been to both a number of times. While we enjoy them both, I think your two boys are the perfect age for HDDR.

I've been to both, and the Spirit of Aloha isn't really that memorable at all, HDDR review is better for picky eaters, and my family (At the time 38,37,16 &13) loved it, and still talk about wanting to do it again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter