Spirit of Aloha question?

dizzyfan

Mouseketeer
We will be in the World Dec 17 - 27 and will be celebrating our son's 10th Bday on the 22nd, this is the third year we have celebrated at WDW. This year he wants to do The Spirit of Aloha for dinner that evening and we have a ps for 8:00 on the 22nd. We have done this before but it was back in July of 2000, I understand the show has changed which is good we will see something different, but what I was wondering is has anyone done this in Dec. before that could tell me how that handle things if is is COLD, since this is held outdoors. I know it is covered but not enclosed. Any info anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks for your help! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We're scheduled for the 21st actually, lol. When I made the reservation the CM did tell me that it cancels in Dec & Jan when the weather is too cold because it is outdoors and the dancers don't wear a whole lot.

We scheduled it as early in our vacation as we could just in case it is cancelled we might be able to reschedule.

We went during the 1st week of Dec. last year. A couple of nights the later performance was cancelled due to low temperatures. One night both performances were cancelled. The performers put on a show upstairs near 'Ohanas. That was a real treat.

I thought they would have had large warmers for the outside venue but they didn't.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter