Spirit of Aloha

SweetMommy

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if when you book a reservation for the Luau online w/ your reservation attached, do you have to pay for it in full?? We will be on the DxDDP. Can you even book this online? I think I read that if you are on the ddp they will just take your CC info but not charge it but I can't find that on here anywhere. TIA

I was able to book Hoop De Doo online - needed to use credit card to confirm - but there was no charge - we are on DXDDP - but when I tried the same method for Spirit of Aloha it didn't work - I ended up calling - gave my confirmation number and credit card number for confirmation -

I was wondering if when you book a reservation for the Luau online w/ your reservation attached, do you have to pay for it in full?? We will be on the DxDDP. Can you even book this online? I think I read that if you are on the ddp they will just take your CC info but not charge it but I can't find that on here anywhere. TIA

We're staying at BWV in a couple of weeks and are going to be on the DlxDDP. I just put in the DVC confirmation # and was able to attach it to the ADR for Spirit of Aloha.

I did have to put in credit card info but nothing was charged.

Just did this about 10 minutes ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter