Splash Mountain Fastpass as #4?

We just got back from a weekend trip and did MK on sunday. We were staying offsite so got FP's 30 days out. We were 3 people and got Splash, Pirates, Haunted as our initial 3. We did Thunder at rope drop and then used our 3 fast passes (as soon as we scanned FP for splash we moved Pirates up earlier and then as soon as we scanned FP for Pirates we moved the Haunted one up). We were done our initial 3 by 10:30 or so. We then got 13 more fast passes over the day including Splash again, Peter pan, and space mountain. Each time we scanned our FP we grabbed another one for whatever time was available and then kept refreshing until we moved it up so we didn't have to wait. Aside from Thunder Mountain we did not do a single stand by line. Each FP was scheduled for right after the ride we were on. Our flight was sunday evening so we left the park at 5pm but had we stayed all day we would have been over 20 FP's easy. You just need one person to manage the app and keep refreshing until you get what you want. The only hard one to get was Peter Pan. I was able to get it for later in the day a few times but when I was unable to move it up to our current time I would cancel it for something else. Then we got lucky one time and I was able to get moved up to the current time.

It's 4:20 (EST) on a Tuesday, and I see a Splash Mountain for 2 at 6:50! (After only refreshing a handful of times.) I am so happy that DIS taught me the ways of the Refresh. 🙏

It's 4:20 (EST) on a Tuesday, and I see a Splash Mountain for 2 at 6:50! (After only refreshing a handful of times.) I am so happy that DIS taught me the ways of the Refresh. 🙏
What you then need to do is click on modify on that 6:50pm fastpass and keep refreshing until you find one available for 4:30-4:45pm. It's important to first have the later reserved so that way when you refresh it shows splash mountain availability first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter