• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splash Mountain Play Area??

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Just reading an article that mentioned the Splash Mountain Play Area (adorably called the "Laughing Place"

How have I missed this? I've never noticed it before. How long has it been there? What age group is it geared toward and does it get crowded?

Thanks!

It is on the right, in an alcove before the queue. It’s not very big and is geared towards toddlers mainly. There is a seating area by it. It’s just a small plastic house and slide.

Geared towards the 5 and under but my daughter played there for a long time (she was 7)!

Just reading an article that mentioned the Splash Mountain Play Area (adorably called the "Laughing Place"

How have I missed this? I've never noticed it before. How long has it been there? What age group is it geared toward and does it get crowded?

Thanks!
it is very small and aimed at younger set. my toddler grandson was runover by older kids when he was a toddler. you could walk by and not notice it

Everytime I'm walked by this it is very very crowded. It's not big, so it seems like it has even more kids climbing on it than are really there.

Yeah... not so much.

it's closed as of yesterday. A few websites posted articles. Can't link them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter