Splash Mountain Souvenirs?

OneTrackMind

Mouseketeer
Hi. I won’t be able to get to the park to ride Spash before it closes. But some friends are there this weekend. Are there any souvenirs in the park or in Downtown Disney like there were when ToT was closed to re-theme to Guardians? If you know of any and where they would be, that would be great. Thanks!

I haven't seen anything lately. You might have them look in the gift store at Pooh Corner.

They won't find anything. Disney entirely stopped making Splash Mountain merch when they announced the closure.

(Also, if they made anything special for the final final closing, it'd be all over the blogs and/or eBay. There would've been lines for it - similar to the Haunted Mansion anniversary stuff.)

They won't find anything. Disney entirely stopped making Splash Mountain merch when they announced the closure.

(Also, if they made anything special for the final final closing, it'd be all over the blogs and/or eBay. There would've been lines for it - similar to the Haunted Mansion anniversary stuff.)
Thanks. That’s too bad but it’s good to know so they won’t waste their time.

I'd ride a bus to work for a year if I could get my hands on one of the animatronics from that ride. Two years for the wooden stature of Brer Bear, Fox, and Rabbit at the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter