Splash Mt's last refurb

GatorChris

Not of This World
I'm looking at doing a WDW trip this coming Winter. Either in early December or the first week of Feb. In the past when I used to go a lot, Splash Mt would often be closed for January, and sometimes into Feb. But I don't see it on the refurb list month.

Splash is critical to our trips, so I've got to know. What's been the normal refurb season for Splash the last 2 or 3 years?

Technically it did reopen from mid-Nov through the first week of Jan for the holiday crowds, then was under a second refurb window the balance of Jan.

Hard to say what that lengthy refurb means for future I guess, unfortunately. In the past it has been Januaryish.

Technically it did reopen from mid-Nov through the first week of Jan for the holiday crowds, then was under a second refurb window the balance of Jan.

Hard to say what that lengthy refurb means for future I guess, unfortunately. In the past it has been Januaryish.
I would say 2019 would be a short reform after this very long one. Maybe a week or two instead of months.

So hopefully it will be open when we go in October since it just had a big refurbishment

I wouldn’t plan on it for next winter. We have been here since 2/3 and it has been down at least once everyday this week. It is still in bad shape. We were on it for Disney After Hours on Thursday and the music wasn’t playing and the characters weren’t moving. It was bad. So sad to see that even after all that time for refurb it still isn’t in good working condition.

I wouldn’t plan on it for next winter. We have been here since 2/3 and it has been down at least once everyday this week. It is still in bad shape. We were on it for Disney After Hours on Thursday and the music wasn’t playing and the characters weren’t moving. It was bad. So sad to see that even after all that time for refurb it still isn’t in good working condition.
So sad. :( I love this ride so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter