• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splenda

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Has anyone ever gotten stomach cramps from drinking Very Fine Fruit 2 0 or any other drink that contains Splenda?

It's not listed as a side effect, but I was drinking it last week and every time I got sick. My friend figured out the connection.

It's never happened to me, at least not yet. I get cramps from drinking something cold when I have an empty stomach, though.

Katholyn

No, I haven't. How about the "low-carb" bars? Have you eaten them. Reading up on Maltitol, I have seen that it can cause severe stomach cramps.

SO has. When the Dr. first told him to start using it. After a couple of weeks his body adjusted and no more cramps.

Finally someone else!!

Always nice to know I'm not going crazy. At least not this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter