split reservation strategy

lookame

DIS Veteran
So as it is right now I have a split reservation for my parents and my family at Be Our Guest dinner. I've been aiming to get a cohesive reservation but it's been difficult to get one with all 6 of us (heck even finding a table for 2 was difficult) I still have touring plans searching for a better reservation but if I can't...how should I go about this?

My parents reservation is at 4:20 pm, our reservation is at 4:45 pm. If we go together for my parents and ask to be seated together (even if it's a little later more towards our reservation thatd be fine) just curious how you guys go about split reservations...???

We went as a party of nine a few years ago and I had to split up some reservations. They did seat us together, but we had to wait a little at some restaurants. The problem is, there is just no guarantee, so while some of us will tell you stories of being successful, we don't know what will happen the afternoon you go to BOG. I would just keep looking for that reservation for 6 and if it doesn't come up, hope for the best.

A few dinner reservations dropped today for a party of 6 dropped today. Not the best times (4:10 pm or 9:15 pm my family was like heck no to 9:15 since we'll all be hangry) but I got a reservation for 4:10pm. Stil on the look out for about 5 pm or 6pm but we're ok with the early reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter