Split Stay and Evening Hours

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
I have a split stay and there's extended evening hours at MK on the day we check out of AoA and check in to WL. Will we be able to tap into MK for the extended evening hours on our check-in day? I'm wasn't sure if our AoA reservation will affect anything.

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get in under your Deluxe accommodations that same day. The concern would be with Disney IT and if they have this properly programmed.

Yes you can. If they haven’t got it in their system yet that you switched resorts just show them your reservation on My Disney Experience. If you check in before you head to MK it should be linked already.

I am wondering almost the same thing as I am checking out of the Swan the same day as extended hours for EC I hope we will be able to enjoy the extended hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter