Split Stay and Hawaii Safe Travels Trip Info

CaptainHappenstance

Earning My Ears
Hi all, coming up on our trip to Aulani and had a question about filling out the travel questionnaire. We’re doing a split stay - one night in Waikiki and the rest of our nights at Aulani. When filing out the safe travels trip info form which hotel should we list as our destination? Is it the first, the one we’re staying at most of the trip or do I do two separate trip forms? Any help is greatly appreciated.

We started at Waikiki with the majority of time at Aulani. I put the Waikiki as destination since it is the initial destination. I think it's perfectly fine to do that way.

We started at Waikiki with the majority of time at Aulani. I put the Waikiki as destination since it is the initial destination. I think it's perfectly fine to do that way.

Appreciate the feedback! Thank you! I’ll do the same. It seems like the QR code doesn’t show the accommodations information anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter