Split stay and leaving luggage overnight...

moesy4

Mouseketeer
We are doing a split stay starting at ASMu and then moving to the Fort. We have quite a few bags and we are planning to RD MK that day and so we will need to leave around 7 am. I would rather not have to get up even earlier to go lug 6 suitcases to Bell Services.
Is it a possibility to bring our bags to Bell Services late the night before to be moved in the morning? Or on the flip side, could I uber to the Fort with the bags the night before and leave them for us to pick up at Bell Services the next day?
If neither is an option, how long would you think we should allot to drop them off the morning of? Thanks!

Not sure about leaving them overnight but it only took us 5 minutes to drop them in the morning.

1 takes about as long as 6, in my experience.

Do you have a car? If so, just load 'em up and drive them over. OR leave them with Bell at the first resort for the day and get them later on.

If you don't have a car (or even if you do it's an option) you can have luggage/bell services take the bags over. They'll be available after official checkin time.

1 takes about as long as 6, in my experience.

Do you have a car? If so, just load 'em up and drive them over. OR leave them with Bell at the first resort for the day and get them later on.

If you don't have a car (or even if you do it's an option) you can have luggage/bell services take the bags over. They'll be available after official checkin time.

I believe OP knows all this and is asking if he can start this process the night before the actual move.
OP I have never done what you ask, but I would ask we you arrive. As far as dropping them in the morning, it should only take a few minutes.
Good Luck

Call BS the night before to schedule room pick up in the morning. I believe they are open 24 hrs. Gratuity is easier than Uber.

We called bell services at 6.15am as we were going to magic hours at 7am (last December), they took all 4 suitcases, hand luggage and food (which they chill) without a problem, so we didn't have to do anything ourselves, except tip them of course.

How much of a tip is appropriate for this? On hotel #1 side and on hotel #2 side?

This seems all unneeded worry and hassle. In a rare instance would you ever encounter a huge wait for bell service in the lobby. Last I was there several were ahead of me..it took about 5 minutes. If you consider your time at Disney of high value there is 0 need to uber or go yourself to the Fort with your luggage. or even in my opinion have bell service pick up..much quicker to just roll it down and not wait for them to come up. I agree with the above that the time to drop off at bell service desk is about 5 minutes on average.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter