Split stay but only one selection for MB

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I have a split stay coming up in April on DVC points. The first part of the stay is 2 rooms at poly and then a 2 BR at AKV. All the reservations are in MDE but when i go to the customize the MB it only gives the dates for the AKV portion of the stay. Is this correct? would you only really customize for one part of your trip?

I has a split a few years back but it was a mod resort and then DVC and i was definitely able to select bands for both parts of the trip.

I'm not sure if i am missing something? Not that we need 2 sets of bands but i just want to make sure there isn't something not linked correctly for our trip

Are both reservations showing in MDE? We also have a split stay during thanksgiving week staying one night at ASMu and then moving to a two bedroom villa at Old Key West. I was offered a set of bands for our ASMu stay and another set for our OKW stay. We could have declined the one set for our one night stay at ASMu, but didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter