Split stay in March the boardwalk & animal kingdom lodge.Complete with video footage

Tara2004

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone.

This was out first DVC experience, and loved our split stay at 2 different resorts. I do have video footage of both resorts, but atm I only have footage of our studio, garden view room which we just recently uploaded video.

Pros and cons

Boardwalk

Great view

Quite loud on the boardwalk during the garden festival. :rolleyes2

Woken up at 2 am by jellyrolls customers leaving to go home. :rolleyes2

Fold out sofa was very comfortable.

Busses where slow. Took ages to get a bus, and reach (with all the stops at other neighbouring resorts. ) Downtown disney.

Animal kingdom lodge. ( Jambo house ) Savannah view

Very quiet room, but plumbing loud in walls.

Busses where quite good.

Fold out sofa was no where near as comfortable as the boardwalk :(

Even though it was quieter at AKL, we still missed the easy walk to epcot.

View from the boardwalk. ( garden view )

Night time shot. ( We could see fireworks from epcot ) Will be in our later videos.

Room photos. Better footage in the video link below. :love:

AKL, Jambo

Room view

View straight down from balcony.

Video of the boardwalk room Closer to end of video

LINK...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKuO983q43w

Wow, I just watched your video - what a journey! I thought I had a long trip to WDW, traveling from New York. Now my trip seems very shôrt.

Thanks, its a huge trip. i just wish LA had WDW. The extra 5 hour flight to Orlando really plays with our body clock too. That can be good with extra magic hours at magic kingdom. The kids are wide awake at midnight.:woohoo:

Hubby is making a animal kingdom video now. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter