Split stay luggage questions

peanut520

Mouseketeer
I planned to fly down Wednesday after school and leave late (10pm flight) on 2/18 for a quick 13th birthday trip for my daughter. Due to the outrageous flights for the presidents weekend and me not booking earlier, I am thinking of shifting the schedule and come in early Thursday and staying an extra night and flying out early Saturday morning so we have 2 changes at getting to a bead thrower during the parade. I have 2/16-2/18 booked for HRH, but if i add an night it will be at surf side. My question is how do we transfer our book bags (we are traveling light) to the new resort? Or should i just find a hotel closer to the airport and go there after the parks close Friday night and utilized the free shuttle and possible breakfast. Would it be cheaper to bring our book bags and purchase a locker at one of the parks (anyone know the cost and if they will fit 2 book bags?)?

I planned to fly down Wednesday after school and leave late (10pm flight) on 2/18 for a quick 13th birthday trip for my daughter. Due to the outrageous flights for the presidents weekend and me not booking earlier, I am thinking of shifting the schedule and come in early Thursday and staying an extra night and flying out early Saturday morning so we have 2 changes at getting to a bead thrower during the parade. I have 2/16-2/18 booked for HRH, but if i add an night it will be at surf side. My question is how do we transfer our book bags (we are traveling light) to the new resort? Or should i just find a hotel closer to the airport and go there after the parks close Friday night and utilized the free shuttle and possible breakfast. Would it be cheaper to bring our book bags and purchase a locker at one of the parks (anyone know the cost and if they will fit 2 book bags?)?
Hi, wondering how this worked out for you. i have a split stay coming up in march

Best thing to do is leave them at the hotel you are checking out of at luggage services. Then return to that hotel and Uber (or walk if possible) to the new one. That’s what we do for split stays. It works out fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter