• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split stay questions

Good point. I am overthinking this, as I tend to do.

I feel your pain! I've been obsessing over which resorts to choose for our June 2018 split stay, going back and forth about trying something new or not. I ended up just going with our two favorites!

Well, we are doing a split stay right now. We are at Pop Century and will move to AKL tomorrow. I now no longer care about the kids but the parents.

Yes, AOA is newer but here the bed squeaks horribly, the faucet in the bathroom is on the verge of breaking, there is only one sink, we can hear the baby in the next room crying, double beds are horrible, I can hear the people walking above us. None of these things I have complained to management about except the faucet. These are all things that happen in low budget hotels. We booked here wanting to be on property but knowing that we were going to the coasts (kids had never seen the ocean before) and wouldn't be in the room.

HOWEVER if I had to go to AKL for 8 nights and THEN come here I would be ending my vacation on such a low note that it would depress me for a really long time.

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter